The above graph displays service status activity for Abc.go.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History :
|Date||Time||Ping Time||Date||Time||Ping Time|
|17.May.2013||09:54||37.63 ms.||17.May.2013||13:40||31.08 ms.|
|17.May.2013||16:06||59.09 ms.||17.May.2013||19:56||30.76 ms.|
|18.May.2013||07:47||36.45 ms.||18.May.2013||17:04||37.12 ms.|
|18.May.2013||22:07||36.69 ms.||19.May.2013||05:58||58.45 ms.|
|19.May.2013||12:24||36.81 ms.||19.May.2013||17:25||30.56 ms.|
* Times displayed are PST, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00) - Current server time is 02:05
We have tried pinging ABC Network website using our server and the website returned the above results. If abc.go.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
- Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
- Try alternative urls such as abc.com
- Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
- Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
- If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.
- Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on how to change your DNS.
Ads by Google
|Amy Epley · 2 days 18 hours 54 mins ago|
It is not working for me at all. I can get to the site but nothing will load up to watch anything.
|Timothy Anderson · 4 days 5 hours 14 mins ago|
Give my time to NBC instead I guess.
|Tracie McCall · 14 May 2013 - 18:48|
I can't get Grey's Anatomy and several other shows to play right now.
|Elizabeth Braithwaite · 7 March 2013 - 15:35|
same here, just getting the commericals
|Ericka Skolnik Rogers · 6 March 2013 - 14:04|
I can't get the episode to play.
|Molly Nielsen · 3 March 2013 - 17:10|
I'm able to open Grey's Anatomy, but the episode will not play-- it just keeps playing commercials over and over again.
|Karol Avalon · 2 March 2013 - 10:21|
Yes, the website opens but the program (Nashville) down not open.
|Teddle Bear · 25 February 2013 - 11:05|
I am trying to watch Castle and can't, can't get any play or stop, pause buttons and can't click on "Join" or "Sign In". Went to NBC, started watching an episode of Deception right away with no problems. What's wrong?
|Ari Frizzell · 19 February 2013 - 21:55|
I am able to access the site, but none of the full episodes are loading.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Is Abc.go.com down for you right now? Submit your comments about Abc.go.com service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble.