The above graph displays service status activity for Tinypic.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History :
|Date||Time||Ping Time||Date||Time||Ping Time|
|21.May.2013||15:30||92.74 ms.||21.May.2013||18:56||92.56 ms.|
|21.May.2013||23:43||92.59 ms.||22.May.2013||14:03||96.08 ms.|
|23.May.2013||00:40||83.99 ms.||23.May.2013||08:44||84.59 ms.|
|23.May.2013||16:15||93.73 ms.||23.May.2013||19:37||96.76 ms.|
|23.May.2013||22:12||84.07 ms.||24.May.2013||10:10||5085.33 ms.|
* Times displayed are PST, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00) - Current server time is 19:19
We have tried pinging TinyPic website using our server and the website returned the above results. If tinypic.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
- Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
- Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
- Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
- If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.
- Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on how to change your DNS.
Ads by Google
|John Gilbert · 1 May 2013 - 09:30|
Why can't I download pictures to the message board on the REALCLASSIC website. When I try I just get this message up on my screen.
|John Gilbert · 1 May 2013 - 06:07|
I cant load pictures either big nuisance just get a message saying the cache is too big but I can attaché to e-mails no problem.
|Dannie Goodman Burton · 23 April 2013 - 05:02|
getting that Guru Error over last couple of days
|Elizabeth Bitz · 25 January 2013 - 15:42|
I'm done with tinypic. This is unacceptable.
|Josh G Ryan · 25 January 2013 - 13:34|
i switched over to imgur tinypic is WACK
|Partyatmy House Dot Net · 25 January 2013 - 13:34|
what the hell is going on
|Lindsey Moss · 25 January 2013 - 10:57|
It's like the tumblr crash of 2012 all over again.
|Josh G Ryan · 25 January 2013 - 10:53|
whys it down... are they fixing something or... shutdown 4ever they should of warned someone!!
|Amanda Parry · 19 September 2012 - 12:39|
I use tinypic pretty much on a daily basis and some of your images aren't loading up on my sites either. I know it's a free service, but can you please fix your issue. The server has apparently been down for over 5 hours - that is a LONG time, thanks.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Is Tinypic.com down for you right now? Submit your comments about Tinypic.com service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble.