Instead of using your ISP DNS service, you can try free DNS services such as OpenDNS or Google Public DNS to solve ISP specific connection problems.
How to Setup in Windows Vista
- Click the Start Orb, then select Control Panel.
- Click on View network status and tasks.
- Click on View status.
- Click the Properties button. Vista may ask for your permission to make changes. If so, click the Continue button.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click Properties.
- Click the radio button Use the following DNS server addresses: and type 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
- Click OK button, then the Close button, then Close again. Finally, close the Network and Sharing Center window. At this point, we highly suggest that you flush your DNS resolver cache and web browser caches to ensure that your new configuration settings take effect.
For Google Public DNS Enter 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 in 6th step.