The above graph displays service status activity for Sulit.com.ph over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History :
|Date||Time||Ping Time||Date||Time||Ping Time|
|21.May.2013||01:48||207.66 ms.||21.May.2013||05:01||1286.83 ms.|
|21.May.2013||10:39||5100.03 ms.||21.May.2013||14:04||267.34 ms.|
|21.May.2013||20:25||98.49 ms.||22.May.2013||01:37||225.78 ms.|
|22.May.2013||07:38||233.83 ms.||22.May.2013||11:05||190.25 ms.|
|23.May.2013||00:12||273.7 ms.||23.May.2013||05:26||259.68 ms.|
* Times displayed are PST, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00) - Current server time is 09:19
We have tried pinging Sulit Philippines website using our server and the website returned the above results. If sulit.com.ph is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
- Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
- Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
- Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
- If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.
- Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on how to change your DNS.
Ads by Google
|Den Bedge · 13 March 2013 - 03:54|
totally cant access it now.. what happened???
|Wally de Leon · 4 March 2013 - 18:39|
think they're re-working it to avoid some sort of shakedown by you know who
|Jennefir Requina · 1 December 2012 - 17:59|
Hoping they will fix it. So sad naman.
|Ace ComputerInstitute · 1 December 2012 - 08:44|
Firefox can't find the server at www.sulit.com.ph. Any progress to the prob?
|Jr Rob · 1 December 2012 - 05:01|
Firefox can't find the server at www.sulit.com.ph. What happen guys ..?
|Ericson Ramirez Sajo · 1 December 2012 - 00:44|
Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.sulit.com.ph probably yes it is down right now.
|Elaine Cataluña · 18 October 2012 - 21:11|
cant load sulit properly.. no images for 3days! pls fix asap!
|Adan Jacov Quinto · 14 August 2012 - 21:32|
Is it down? I'm having a trouble accessing it. It says malware detected.
|Gracer Guinto · 25 July 2012 - 22:18|
no images here pls. help i can't see any images only letters i can see
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Is Sulit.com.ph down for you right now? Submit your comments about Sulit.com.ph service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble.