The above graph displays service status activity for Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History :
|Date||Time||Ping Time||Date||Time||Ping Time|
|21.May.2013||07:45||599.64 ms.||21.May.2013||17:03||346.3 ms.|
|22.May.2013||08:38||612.79 ms.||22.May.2013||12:18||390.23 ms.|
|23.May.2013||03:01||388 ms.||23.May.2013||12:20||402.61 ms.|
|23.May.2013||15:44||360.94 ms.||23.May.2013||22:51||409.92 ms.|
|24.May.2013||02:55||420.44 ms.||24.May.2013||05:40||486.44 ms.|
* Times displayed are PST, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00) - Current server time is 12:16
We have tried pinging Sony Entertainment Network website using our server and the website returned the above results. If sonyentertainmentnetwork.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
- Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
- Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
- Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
- If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.
- Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on how to change your DNS.
Ads by Google
|Joseph Mauricio · 23 hours 50 mins ago|
having problems signing in to the sony entertainment network website on 5/23/13 try refreshing the page but nothing is anyone else having this problem
|Zac Price · 7 May 2013 - 03:41|
down 5/17/13. JUST bought DIE RISE for BLOPS2 and only have a few hours after work to play it. F** You Playstation...
|David Wojcik · 16 February 2013 - 17:38|
down since friday 2-15-13
|Paul Harrison · 18 January 2013 - 20:26|
Yeah what's going on? I can only log into one of my accounts. When I try to log into the other, It says the network is currently undergoing maintenance - same problem last night since the interruption started. Good times sony.
|Patrick Casper · 18 January 2013 - 17:31|
down from early 1/17/13 to current [7:30CST 1/18/13]
|Dami Olej · 18 January 2013 - 09:39|
I think accounts is down because on mobile app or pc login queries are not going through
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Is Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com down for you right now? Submit your comments about Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble.