The above graph displays service status activity for Jimdo.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History :
|Date||Time||Ping Time||Date||Time||Ping Time|
|16.May.2013||04:01||180.96 ms.||16.May.2013||18:31||970.67 ms.|
|17.May.2013||09:30||26.25 ms.||17.May.2013||14:06||228.28 ms.|
|18.May.2013||05:02||221.98 ms.||18.May.2013||20:01||329.89 ms.|
|19.May.2013||10:48||1393.47 ms.||20.May.2013||01:16||229.2 ms.|
|20.May.2013||15:45||210.9 ms.||21.May.2013||06:16||273.69 ms.|
* Times displayed are PST, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -08:00) - Current server time is 17:42
We have tried pinging Jimdo website using our server and the website returned the above results. If jimdo.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
- Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
- Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
- Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
- If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.
- Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on how to change your DNS.
Ads by Google
|Danilo Schwabe · 24 March 2013 - 05:58|
If Jimdo continues to be offline more often I will sign off from the business package that we just registered! That is not acceptable and I loose a lot of money because the servers are offline!!!
|Syed Farid Idris Maharaj · 23 March 2013 - 05:13|
my website on jimdo is responding eclectically, and the home page photos are not displayed, i can not access any other page also.. pls help
|Kristine Turner · 23 May 2012 - 18:06|
YES! My jimdo.com site is down and the status says: Website not available.
|Susan Price · 15 April 2012 - 02:58|
My colleagues and I are trying to build a website which we want to go live; on April 23rd. It's really frustrating that we can't work on it. It's been something like 3 wasted days now! Any news of when it will be working again?
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Is Jimdo.com down for you right now? Submit your comments about Jimdo.com service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble.